Home > Gay Forums > Romance > Is Gay Romance A Thing Of The Past? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is Gay Romance A Thing Of The Past?
Author
Posted on Sun, Jul 30, 2006 08:15

I am a gay male and I've notice a signifigant decline in gay romance. Guys bearly utter a hello before they strip each others clothes off and go at it. What ever happened to romance and the excitement of the chase. Is gay romance truly a thing of the past? What do you think?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Posted on Sun, Jun 06, 2010 22:58

things have defintly chanceed with the way people do things I cant remimber the last time that someone tried to romance me its all about hi and hitting the sack. We need to bring back the romance in things.

Posted on Thu, Mar 11, 2010 21:52

good.

Posted on Sun, Dec 24, 2006 22:38

You know, I don't even think it's just romance. Relationships are becoming a thing of the past. I can't even say that I'd be friends with most of the guys I've met because right after we introduce ourselves it's time to hop into bed...(and usually that doesn't happen). It really sucks... It's a million times harder for me to find a guy to have a meaningful relationship with, even if it's not a romantic one, and a lot of the time I feel like I can't even trust men. I can appreciate a good lay evey once in a while but god, I wish I could actually get to know someone, or that someone might actually take the time to get to know me.

Copyright © 2001 — 2014 GKiss.com. All rights reserved.

GKiss does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.