Home > Gay Forums > Religion > United Church of Christ Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
United Church of Christ
Author
Posted on Sat, Feb 19, 2005 23:13

Hi I am a member of a local United Church of Christ. I like this church because they are Open and Affirming. That means they accept Gay people just the way they are.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Posted on Sun, Dec 20, 2009 16:07

I am real bottom boy i never able to be versitile or top but i am one best bottom boy for real top guys, he can be my husband and he can be my lover soul mate. i will be everythings for him. i love be botom he must be top active man.

Posted on Sun, Dec 20, 2009 16:06

I am real bottom boy i never able to be versitile or top but i am one best bottom boy for real top guys, he can be my husband and he can be my lover soul mate. i will be everythings for him. i love be botom he must be top active man. will u maried me. wil u make me ur wife

Posted on Wed, Apr 15, 2009 08:10

Good for you! Are they for fidelity 100%? A marriage is for eternity on my behalf.

Posted on Tue, Apr 18, 2006 13:42

I go to a UCC church as well! they are freaking awsome! There are three gay people at my church, and one person has had a sex change!

Posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2005 06:09

you are very sexy

Copyright © 2001 — 2014 GKiss.com. All rights reserved.

GKiss is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. GKiss does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.