Home > Gay Forums > Religion > Wiccan Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Wiccan
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 21:41

Hello and Marry meet. Im a wicca aswell, have been a practitioner for about 6 years now. Anyways, take care and merry meet again. Blessed Be!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Posted on Tue, Aug 06, 2013 12:45

My ex bf was Wiccan.Can someone convert from Jewish to Wiccan?

Posted on Sat, Jan 19, 2013 23:05

Hey all, Although I am a pagan I wanted to say hello to all of my brothers out there. I have been a practicing pagan for ten years now and love it. Blessed Be

Posted on Sun, Dec 20, 2009 16:11

I am real bottom boy i never able to be versitile or top but i am one best bottom boy for real top guys, he can be my husband and he can be my lover soul mate. i will be everythings for him. i love be botom he must be top active man.

Posted on Sun, Dec 20, 2009 16:10

I am real bottom boy i never able to be versitile or top but i am one best bottom boy for real top guys, he can be my husband and he can be my lover soul mate. i will be everythings for him. i love be botom he must be top active man.

Posted on Sun, Dec 20, 2009 16:09

Posted on Fri, Aug 24, 2007 07:22

i am a gay wiccan myself. i have used spells from different books and internet sites i make up my own most of the time. some of them work some of them dont. i love playing with the wind when i am energized enough to do it. making it blow different ways is fun. i try and use magic to protect and heal but find myself using it for stupid things as well. the wind and pool games and so on. i hope everyone is going well.

Posted on Wed, Aug 30, 2006 11:17

Check my name ima gay Druid all though i have eclitic taste in other areas of Paginism

Posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 14:25

I'm a Wiccan, I've been practicting for a little over a year solitare, but I've been studing it for about eight years total.

Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 15:04

I am a gay voodooist, wiccan, pagan practictioner with a lot of experience both in groups and as a solitary. most of the spells that I use are related with roots, herbs, and flowers

Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 12:30

but I don't really have anyone to teach me anyting..I make up my own spells and some of them work

Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 12:29

I'm a gay Wiccan...for all I know, I'm the only wiccan in my family

Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 12:24

Hi Raven9845, i grew up in the catholic religion, but my mom is a wicca like mi grandmother and her mother was too, my mom teach us cartomancia and more and she have a book of shadow like i have too, if u wanna share spells and more send me a email ok, c u later and take care.

Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 10:30

Raven9845 write:
Hey was wonderin who is a gay wiccan here

I've just started practicing.... my mentor is very cautious with me though, I've been known to get sadistic.

Copyright © 2001 — 2014 GKiss.com. All rights reserved.

GKiss does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.